- 2 tablespoons Moorish spice mix
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 25ml warm water
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g boneless chicken breast or pork (cut into 2.5cm -3cm cubes)
- 4 skewers (if wooden, soak in water for at least an hour)
How to make
Place the Moorish spice mix in a large bowl. Add garlic cloves, 25ml water, 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar and 2 teaspoons olive oil. Mix (whisk) thoroughly.
Place diced chicken breast/pork in the bowl. Rub the marinade into the meat ensuring each piece is thoroughly coated.
Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour – the longer the better. If using wooden skewers – soak in water.
Take the marinated chicken/pork from the fridge and place closely together on the skewers, removing excess moisture from wooden skewers.
Place under a medium/ high grill and cook, turning regularly, until juicy, not pink inside.