Chilli con Carne
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
- 500g Beef Mince
- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1 Chilli con Carne Seasoning
- 400g Tin Kidney Beans or Mixed Mexican Beans (drained)
- 400g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbs Tomato Puree
- 200ml Water
How to make
Add a drizzle of oil to a large frying pan on a medium heat and once hot add the onion. Cook for 5-7 mins until softened, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the pepper. Add the mince, breaking it up with a spoon. Brown for 7-8 mins. Mix in the garlic and Chilli con Carne Seasoning.
Add the beans, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and the water. Bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, stirring occasionally for 15-18 mins or until the mince is cooked through. Add a splash more water if required.
Serve with rice.